Vicodin Tylenol Is It Safe To Take Tylenol PM If I Took Vicodin This Morning?

Is it safe to take Tylenol PM if I took Vicodin this morning? - vicodin tylenol

Is it safe to take Tylenol PM when I took 2 today morning 500MG vicodin for menstrual disorders (about 9ish)? It was now about 8 hours. The Vicodin does not work for my pain at all what I had pain all day and now I want to sleep, but I'm not sure whether it is safe, since I took the Vicodin for 9 30 hours. What do you think? Any information would be appreciated.

2 comments:

EMT-B said...

You can take 2 tablets of Tylenol PM.

jst4tdy1 said...

Are you sure, with Tylenol PM. The active ingredients are acetaminophen and Benadryl HCl. These two components can use the Vicodin, which are mainly used since his last dose of 10 to 11 hours. Hope you sleep well. Good night
Oh, and prednisone has the potential to disturb their sleep. Steroids have all sorts of side effects and it prevents me from sleeping soundly. But you can use Tylenol PM.
Volume analgesics. and steroids to control the pain.

Post a Comment