Billings Montana Motels How Much Does It Cost To Get Your Belly Button Pierced In Billings, Montana?

How Much Does It Cost To Get Your Belly Button Pierced in Billings, Montana? - billings montana motels

How much do you get your navel Bilinga, Montana pierced?
Im gonna get my navel pierced before Christmas, my mother took me to the billing address. Let me remind you that in Billings, Montana. So, if someone can tell me where would be a good place to do it and at what prices and last minute stuff that I should do before then consider.

thank you a ton! = D

1 comments:

Ruby said...

All I can say anything about Montana, unfortunately. I make my navel, near Chicago, at a cost of $ 60. My friend, he sees in a small town in Michigan for $ 25 ish. As you can see prices vary, I suggest looking in a phone call or drilled in the city, at the prices.

In addition, remember to follow the aftercare instructions and keep it clean (Trust, is worth the small effort), and have fun. Piercings are fun, because when you are with what you have just finished removing so versatile.

Post a Comment