Getting A Group Rate From Westjet How Representative A Group Are We In Terms Of Birth Rate?

How representative a group are we in terms of birth rate? - getting a group rate from westjet

I ask many questions about motherhood, but no answers seem always to be very balanced. Possible answers to the community are not "typical" of the British population in general. The birth rate in Britain is now 1.7 children per woman. How many and how old are you? It seems that everyone here has a lot of children!

7 comments:

mrs. ruspee said...

I live in New York, I'm 23 years old and have 2 years and 5 1 / 2 months.

I Ain't Your Momma said...

I live in the U.S. I'm 26 ... We have only 1 child. We have no plans for everyone else.

: O)

thatmadl... said...

I come from Scotland, has a chance in 14 months to 23 years!

motherhe... said...

Here in the birth rate is 2.1 U.S. - so they have more children (on average) avergely speaks again, women have their first child at an early age are more able and more children to life ....

lynn a said...

I am 39 and have 2 son, aged 10 and 5 I always thought that the average British family has been 2!

KB said...

I am 42 and have 1 child. I do not expect to have!

paula d said...

In 23 years, and extends over 3 years and I am currently 5 weeks pregnant. I live in Somerset (England).

Post a Comment