How Doi Clean A Alumium Trailer My Baby Budgies Toes Are Covered With Feace 'balls' The Size Of Small Peas, DoI Clean Them Off Or Leave It?

My baby budgies toes are covered with feace 'balls' the size of small peas, doI clean them off or leave it? - how doi clean a alumium trailer

There are 4 babies in the input of various ages, they have all the balls on the chair in his claws, making it difficult for them to move around the nest. I have tried to remove with warm water and cotton buds, but I fear that the mother, if she wants to help the nest, disturbing both to ... .... I want these children to Good Life!

2 comments:

Chris J said...

Wash the Hush! T his feet. You can cut off blood supply to the toes, which can die and fall to the fingers.

Class of 2012 said...

That sounds very funny, but it happened befor with them to the vet and the vet remove it very quickly

Post a Comment