Veneer Prep Dvd The Best Way To Prep A Cabinet For Refinishing?

The best way to prep a cabinet for refinishing? - veneer prep dvd

I dye my kitchen cabinets, but we have heard many different options. They are gold plated, not solid wood, so I know I must be careful of sand. You are currently a golden oak generic and I would give them more life by the color (image) for a darker espresso. How should I go through the preparation? Should I with a liquid Sander (go, as it is really only good for painting sounds) or try to keep from grinding by hand? I am very reluctant to try, grinding by hand, and I'm afraid to pass through the sheet.

3 comments:

woodtick... said...

I try to be reluctant to remove and refill unless they are made of solid wood. The factory finish is not a bear of sand, and also take on and the lights too well. The wooden frame of the face, or veneer are good? You can get new doors, and sand and stain wood frames that are strong. Otherwise, I recommend painting. It is cheaper and less headaches. Hope this helps.

shovelhe... said...

The veneers that is a problem. It is very difficult to stop the sand, without the detour through the paper.
You can first band, of course, but you have more sand before applying new stain.
Coarse wood (like oak), which probably never eliminate all the old finish without sanding through.
A painting, then the glass?
It gives them look like an "old" and very popular right now.

cowboydo... said...

I want a self-service lumber yard for sales and inventory, returns, etc. is responsible to go and see if I can not choose a side drawer. Even unfinished, it is much easier and better, then try again to make these fields.

Post a Comment