Wheelchair Accessible Homes Can I Get My Deposit Back If I Added Special Handicap Accessible To The Premises At No Charge To The Landlord?

Can I get my deposit back if I added special handicap accessible to the premises at no charge to the landlord? - wheelchair accessible homes

I am disabled and wheelchair and uses a scooter to work around. Three years ago I was lucky enough to have my house has become a barrier to access at home, with permission from my landlord.

The project cost more than $ 14,000. My landlord has not paid. Now I have a new wheelchair ramp. I have a new handicap accessible bathrooms, and a new website is to my house with my wheelchair and scooter into force. The owner of the approved special education, was added to the house. Recently the owners increased the rent can no longer afford. I'm on a fixed income and found a cheaper apartment you can afford and is wheelchair accessible. In my lease. I have my landlord a written notice of 30 days. I have my written notice of 30 days and asked the owner of my deposit. My landlord told me that they can not me my deposit back because the damage to the house. I had terrible cramps and spasms in my wheelchair and scooter that brought me the damage to the house. The landlord is aware of this medical problem. I've always said that I did damage when I had cramps. This damage was not express and can not control their condition. I said it was fair for them, my deposit back, as he his house a home wheelchair accessible. I said I knew everything about the damage they have caused the house and she never once came to my house to fix it. I continue to pay rent for five years, do not miss a payment again. My question is ... Do you think that the owners have my deposit back, regardless of damage to the house, especially since her house is now a home for people with disabilities. It can really use some advice.
Thank you,

babygirl ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment